Shallow Water Metal Detecting "Lessons from the Pros"
Category: Beach and Underwater
Shallow Water Metal Detecting “Lessons from the Pros” by C. J. Clynick
Soft back, 94 pages, B&W
Advance guide for the serious water and shoreline treasure hunter.
Clive James Clynick is the author of ten previous treasure hunting books and numerous articles. In this detailed and informative book, Mr. Clynick draws on his 30 years of detecting experience and that of top pros worldwide to produce this advanced guide for serious water and shoreline treasure hunter.
- Advanced site selection and analysis
- Spotting and acting upon site patterns
- Success in heavily-worked conditions
- Using multiple machines accurately
- Pro-level equipment handling tips
- “edge hunting”
- post-storm detecting
- “beating the best”
- underwater methods
- travelling to detect
- pro-level beach hunting tips
Beach and Underwater
Write Your Own Review