Garrett ATX Extreme Pulse Induction Deepseeker Package
Garrett ATX Extreme Pulse Induction Metal Detector with 10"x12" coil and additional:
- 20" (50cm) Deepseeker mono coil
- Garrett MS-2 Headphones
- Military-grade Garrett hard case
- 15" x 20" Closed coil cover
- 10" x 12" Open coil cover
- Garrett Detector Sling
- Battery charger
- AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Soft storage/travel case
- DVD and Manual
Garrett ATX Deepseeker package includes:
- Garrett MS-2 Headphones (optional waterproof headphones available to purchase separately),
- 10" x 12" coil and open coil cover,
- 20" (50cm) Deepseeker mono coil and coil cover,
- Garrett Detector Sling,
- Battery charger (110/220/240 & 12v),
- AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries,
- Soft storage/travel case/backpack,
- Military-grade Garrett hard case.
Easily accessible adjustments, single push-button controls for Discrimination, Threshold, Sensitivity, Ground Track, Volume, Frequency Scan, and much more. Non-Motion and Motion Modes provide optimum performance based on your detecting conditions & preferences.
Fully collapsible stems; the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, collapsed, or anywhere in between, fitted with rugged cam-locks.
Adjustable armrest via the small lever locking device. Tough military-spec design. Developed for use in humid, wet and dusty environments. It can be submerged in water up to 3m deep It has a built-in speaker for an option to search without headphones. Headphones have a waterproof connection. Highly sensitive to tiny gold, even in highly mineralized soils and on the salty wet sand. There is no need to change between modes to enhance the detection of one target while degrading another. Wide range of ground balance from saltwater to heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) without switching to special modes.
True All Metal Mode can detect all types of metal and provides the most incredible possible detection depth and sensitivity. Iron Check allows the user to audibly identify small iron targets when using a DD search coil. Adjustable Threshold - Users can manually adjust the audio threshold (the constant background “hum”) to hear targets better.
|Detector Type||Pulse Induction|
|Coil Size||10 x 12" and 15 x 20"|
|Wireless Pin Pointer||Unsupported|
|Audio Socket||Garrett AT/SH Socket|
|Battery Type||AA 1.5v|