Pottery in Britain
Pottery in Britain by L.Laing. Soft back, 134 pages, Illustrated Colour, 19cm x 25cm.
The book deals mainly with pottery made in Britain. Some legal and practical advice is also available in the appendix.
- The potter's craft
- The study of pottery
- Prehistoric pottery - The Neolithic period circa 4000-2000 BC
- Prehistoric pottery - The Bronze Age circa 2000-700BC
- The Iron Age circa 700/600 BC-AD 43
- The Roman period AD 43-circa AD 409
- The Dark Ages and early Medieval period
- The Medieval period
- 11th - 15th centuries
- 16th & 17th centuries
- 18th & 19th centuries