Small Silver Henry VIII to the Commonwealth
Small Silver Henry VIII to the Commonwealth by Paul and Bente R.
Soft back, 56 pages, Illustrated B&W, 15cm x 21cm
Irish small silver covers coins minted at the Dublin mint as well as Cork, Waterford and others. It is an easy to use guide with illustrations and photographs, ideal for amateurs and professionals alike.
On the back cover:
Identifying Irish Farthings & Halfpennies - 1172-1553
- Easy to use guide illustrated with enlarged photographs and line drawings
- For the absolute beginner and the advanced collector
- A new classification based on the latest research
- Legends quoted in full
- Previously unpublished varieties included
- Dublin, Cork, Waterford and other mints
- Historical introduction
- Essential for the archaeologist, curator, collector and metal detectorist