The Gold Jewelry Hunter's Handbook: Finding Lost Gold at Beach, Park and Shoreline Metal Detecting Sites
The Gold Jewelry Hunter's Handbook: Finding Lost Gold at Beach, Park and Shoreline Metal Detecting Sites by C. J. Clynick.
Soft back, 100 pages, 13.5cm x 21.5cm, B&W.
Clive James Clynick is the author of 16 treasure hunting "how to" books and numerous articles. In this detailed and informative book he draws upon many years of detecting experience to create this unique guide to hunting specifically for gold jewellery with a metal detector at beach, park and shoreline sites.
- Selecting a gold hunting detector;
- Gold in you neighbourhood;
- Understanding how and where gold is lost;
- Accuracy and skill building;
- Managing junk by way of selectivity;
- Time usage and on-site course correction;
- Understanding shoreline grades and contours;
- "Marl Hunting";
- Getting in at the edge with waders;
- Advanced beach, park and shoreline site analysis;
- ... and much more.