The Minelab Excalibur: From Beginner to Advanced
The Minelab Excalibur: From Beginner to Advanced by Clive J Clynick. Includes the audio CD "BBS Learning the Tones"
Soft back, 82 pages, illustrated B&W, 13.5cm x 21.5cm.
Clive James Clynick is the author of many treasure hunting books and articles. In thei detailed and informative book Mr. Clynick shares his over thirty years of shoreline detecting experience to produce this practical guide to gettingstarted and developing your accuracy with the Minelab Excalibur.
- Search basics;
- Your treasure hunting kit;
- Familiarization and tuning basics;
- Avoid junk by developing your accuracy;
- Recognizing gold by tone;
- Skill building at the beach and in the field;
- Detector care: avoiding damage and braekdowns;
- The excalibur on land;
- Silver only hunting;
- Selecting and understanding sites;
- Includes advanced audio CD "BBS: Learning the Tones";
- ... and much more.