The Minelab E-Trac & Explorer handbook
The Minelab E-Trac & Explorer handbook by A. Sabisch. The book is 192 pages in length and measures 8.5"x11".
Since it was founded some 20+ years ago, Minelab Electronics has continually set the standard for in-field metal detector performance at some of the most difficult sites around the world. Today, treasure hunters equipped with a Minelab E-Trac or Explorer and some basic tools are recovering thousands of collectible coins, valuable pieces of jewelry and rare artifacts spanning the centuries on a regular basis. This handbook contains the information you need to quickly master these high performance detectors through a solid understanding of their operation. It covers the entire Explorer line from the original S and XS to the latest SE Pro as well as the new E-Trac.
Some of the topics include:
- Learn what every control on these detectors do
- Discover what new features can be found on the E-Trac
- Benefit from proven tips & techniques provided by veteran detectorists from around the world to make you more successful
- How to search for and find lost coins, relics and jewelry
- Learn the secrets of competition hunting
- How to get more performance with fewer adjustments
- Accessories that can help you find more and enjoy your time in the field.
If you already own an Explorer or E-Trac, this book will show you how simple they are to operate. If you are considering purchasing one, it will answer any questions you might have and help you decide which one is right for your type of hunting.