XP MI-6 PinPointer
The new XP Pinpointer known as the MI-6, has the following innovative features:
Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery
Submersible up to 20 feet
Connection via radio link to the DEUS with the following advantages (patents pending):
- The audio signal from the pin pointer is transmitted directly to the DEUS remote control and headphones.
- Anti -Interference system between the MI-6 and the DEUS: The Deus switches to Standby mode when MI-6 is activated and comes back to ON when the MI-6 is switched off.
- The Deus display will automatically switch to the MI-6 display when the MI-6 is switched on.
- The MI-6 has a very long battery life – Up to 90 hours.
- Research mode is accessed from the Deus V4 menu it recovers a lost MI-6.
- If you lose your MI-6, you can locate it even if it is switched off….even after several weeks the alarm will sound.
- The Deus menu will have a full range of MI-6 adjustments giving the operator full control such as:
- 50 levels of Sensitivity
- Sound mode : Pitch or Bleep
- Audio Tone Adjustments.
- Pinpointing – target zoom graph
- Research Mode to locate a lost MI-6
- On screen Battery Level indication
Q: Should I wait for the new version 4.0 to be released before I buy a DEUS? I have been told there are changes to the electronic components. Will my current DEUS – coil-remote control-headphones be compatible with this next version or do I need to change them?
A : No the product hardware will be the same, the new V4.0 update is software only and will be downloadable for free, it will work with all previous DEUS! The original coils, headphones and remote control will work with the new version 4.0 update, although some new menu features will not be accessible unless the new accessories are connected.
Q: Will I have to move my DEUS to V4.0?
A: It is your choice, you can stay in version 2.0 or 3.2 if you want, but the Version 4.0 will be necessary to connect and run the new HF optional coil and Pinpointer.
Q : Can I use the XP MI-6 Pinpointer even if don’t own a DEUS?
A: Yes of course, the MI-6 can work alone like a traditional Pinpointer thanks to its speaker, vibrator, LED, 6 programs, 3 sensitivity levels, 2 audio modes.
Q: How do I make the Pinpointer communicate wirelessly with the DEUS ?
A: This is a simple process – Choose program number 7 on the Pinpointer, the speaker will then be disabled and the sound will be send automatically to the DEUS Remote or headphones. Also the pin pointer has a dedicated menu which appears instantaneously on the Deus remote display when it is in operation.
The operator can make a full range of adjustments to the pin pointers sound and operation from the Deus remote.