C.Scope 6MXi Metal Detector
C.Scope 6MXi Metal Detector.
The Specialist MOTION metal detector features the famed C.Scope Audio Tone Discrimination feature with a new STRAIGHT upper stem assembly. The C.Sscope 6MXi metal detector is a specialist ‘MOTION’ detector featuring the famed C.SCOPE Audio Tone Discrimination feature. This advanced multi tone discrimination allows the user to detect the smallest and thinnest coins in the most heavily contaminated or mineralised sites. The 6MXi uses the latest microprocessor power to sift through, filter and then analyse the target signals from the ground, giving maximum performance and saving you valuable detecting time. The C.Scope 6MXi features an extremely fast 17kHz response and recovery time with a crisp, clear signal. The Three Pitch Audio Discrimination allows easy identification of targets before even thinking about digging. A high pitch signal tells you it's time to dig. The Variable Discrimination Control allows further target analysis and the ability to identify and reject foil type signals. If you are not interested in iron, you can decrease the Iron Volume level and eliminate these signals altogether, meaning the C.Scope 6MX is always at its optimum level of tuning. The C.Scope 6MX signal is a real-time instantaneous signal that, combined with the Iron Volume and Discriminate Volume settings, gives you the clear, fast and precise speed of analysis on every find. There is also a Pinpoint Function which switches off the motion effect so that the search coil can be brought to rest over the exact target location. The new STRAIGHT stem features a new adjustable handle which is engineered for maximum comfort in the field. Thanks to this new, improved stem 6MXi feels even lighter. Every experienced detectorist has a favourite site that was once a thriving, bustling, lived in location. These are the sites that tell us the most about our fascinating history. These sites are the most challenging and difficult. The C.Scope 6MXi is designed as a specialist detector for these special sites. Designed and manufactured in the UK - the quality, ruggedness and perfect lightweight balance of the C.Scope 6MXi is second to none. This quality is allied to C.Scope’s legendary customer service and an unequalled warranty.
- Motion electronics for outstanding depth detection.
- High Sensitivity and Rapid Response Circuitry.
- 4 Interchangeable search coil options to enable deeper detection, greater ground coverage and optimised performance for a variety of situations (including 2D 20 cm x 28 cm submersible search coil for a precise location as standard).
- Variable Ground Exclude Control for precise ground elimination on mineralized sites (with “Auto” setting).
- Tri-Tone Audio Discrimination allows the user to detect the smallest and thinnest coins in the most heavily contaminated or mineralised sites.
- Variable Discrimination Control allows further target analysis and the ability to identify and reject foil type signals.
- The Toggle Switch Pinpoint function allows identification of the exact target location.
- Sensitivity control to adjust the detector so it works at peak performance no matter what the conditions.
- Choice of control box mounting points.
- Counterbalanced Straight-stem with Arm-rest has been designed for fingertip control and perfect balance.
- Lightweight Control Box ensures the detector is especially easy on the arm.
- Quick secure Adjustable Stem and locking mechanism enable the detector to be tailored to any user.
- A waterproof, lightweight search coil is fitted for deep probing and superb stability.
- 6.3mm (1/4”) headphone socket.
|Coil Size||8 x 11"|
|Wireless Pin Pointer||Unsupported|
|Audio Socket||Large Jack (6.5 mm)|
|Battery Type||AA 1.5v|
|Included||Stem, Control Box, Coil, Coil Cover|